Terms and Conditions of Use
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
How You Should Use this Website2. By using this Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept them and do not intend to be bound by them then you must not use this Website and must exit it immediately. Your continued use of this Website will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to alter, delete, adapt, take down or in any other way amend the whole or any part of this Website at any time and without notice. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and you should review this page on a regular basis. If you continue to use the Website after any such amendments have been made you will be deemed to accept those amendments. You may access these Terms and Conditions at any time by accessing the link to them which appears at the bottom of each page of this Website.
4. We do our best to ensure that the Website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Website, and (save as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the Website.
5. We do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this Website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content) and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it.
6. This Website is intended for use by and is directed solely at, people accessing it from Turkey. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this Website are appropriate for use in, or are available to purchase for persons outside Turkey. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Turkey and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish Courts.
7. This Website is intended for use by persons above the age of 18 years only.
8. Under no circumstances should any user of this Website make any submission via email or otherwise which in our absolute discretion is defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, of a racist, sexist or other discriminatory nature, or which could cause offence. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users.
9. Under no circumstances should any user of this Website make any submission via email or otherwise which would infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
10. You must not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website not to function or use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or "spam" are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
11. Where any user is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, but shall not be required, to provide a warning to such user for failure to comply. Further, we have the right to ban any user from the Website at any time, whether or not any prior warning has been given.
12. If you become aware of any other user breaching these Terms and Conditions or have any complaint regarding the content on the Website we encourage you to notify us (on the contact email address given at paragraph 1 above) in order that we can consider appropriate action.
Ownership Rights13. All Website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on this Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
14. Under no circumstances shall the use of this Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
15. No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade marks or logos which appear on this Website except as specifically permitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. You must not, nor must you allow any other person to copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell, distribute, alter, add to, delete, remove or tamper with this Website or any part of it in any way or directly or indirectly disrupt or interfere (or attempt to disrupt or interfere) with or alter this Website, other than in the course of viewing or using this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. "Mitsubishi" and the "Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe logo" are our registered trademarks. You agree not to display or use it in any manner without our prior written consent.
Links to other Websites18. This Website contains links to other Websites ("Linked Websites") which may be of interest including Websites which may not be based in the Turkey. These links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over and do not endorse nor are in any way responsible for the content of such Websites.
19. Third parties or those Linked Websites may offer for sale generally or directly offer to you products or services and any purchase of such products or services shall be directly between you and the third party. In no way shall we be liable for any such products or services and we do not make any representations or give any warranties or recommendations in respect of such products or services. The links to Linked Websites and any images or information relating to such products or services which appear on this Website are provided for information and convenience only.
Limitation of Liability20. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
21. Nothing within these Terms and Conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury or for any other liability the exclusion of which is expressly prohibited by statute.
22. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.